How to Design Your Own Clothes
Whether you are a 3D design pro, or a first-timer, it's easy to create your own clothes in Twinity. Follow these simple steps:
- Download FREE changeable models and texture templates
- Design and Save
- Upload (Note: You need to be a premium member to upload your own clothes)
Design your own cloth
- Download a clothing template package and unpack the archive
- Open the texture template (e.g. female_tshirt_layers.jpg) with any graphics editor program
- Paint your own favorite design into the texture template
- If you use Adobe Photoshop, you can also use the layered psd file as basis (e.g. female_tshirt_layers.psd)
- When you are done editing, save the texture as a jpeg format using the original file name (e.g. female_tshirt_layers.jpg)
- Please ensure that the filesize of the textures are either 256x512px or 512x512px
- You can also edit the thumbnail.jpg file to design your own preview image
- Launch Twinity client and log in
Open "Me" -> "Add new clothes".
- Navigate to the local folder of your edited item.
- Select the .twml file and a apply.
The item will be uploaded to your Inventory and added to current outfit.
As a commercial user you can also sell the new item in your store. See How to open up your own shop in Twinity for more information.